Friday, June 24, 2011

Uchiha Sasuke??X__X

Okay, I admit it, I actually have some empathy for, yes a fictional character.

At first, I kinda hated Sasuke. He seemed annoying, and really cold.  Of course, then I found out that his older brother, Itachi, ( who he was really close with) killed their entire family. -__-  I started to have a tiny bit of empathy, because.. well..that's so sad. Especially since he felt a little guilty about it when he shouldn't have. He was maybe six or seven years old. There really wasn't much he could do about it.

Long story short, he leaves all of his friends behind, and becomes a cold, heartless, power hungry monster.  All for revenge.. (which, of course lead me to detest him, again.)

(** Naruto Shippudden spoilers?**)

Then, after he gets revenge by killing Itachi, you'd think he'd be somewhat satisfied, right? Wrong. After he gets his revenge, he learns why Itachi killed so many people. It turned out, that all along Itachi was trying to save him, and the village that they had lived in ( their family was planing a coup d'etat, which probably would have lead to major damage).  Itachi was told that he had to kill his ENTIRE familly, but he kept Sasuke alive anyway.  

So, Sasuke, being..well..Sasuke, he decides that he wants to kill the people that forced Itachi to kill their family.

Getting to the point of this post: I think that Sasuke has been angry at himself the whole time. At first he was mad at himself for not being able to save his family, and later  also for needlessly killing his brother.  Unfortunately, it seems that he hasn't realized this, so he's directed all of his anger at the rest of the world. X__X  On top of being sad, and angry, he just looks so..empty. To be honest, I can't blame him for all of the mistakes hes made, and for being so hateful, angry, and depressed. Especially since he had held in his emotions for so long. ( That did NOT do him any good.)  I can't say that under the same circumstances I'd be any different.  :P
I think I might go cry now

EDIT:  Like I said before, at first he just seemed like a cold , heartless monster.. then he cried. I guess seeing him cry made me realize he still had emotions.
(BTW:this is the first and last time I write at midnight and publish it here without looking it over the next day. >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment