Sunday, June 12, 2011

I have an army now, be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

Queridos Amigos,
(Dear friends)

They say you learn something new every day. Yesterday, I learned that I have many, many, many, many books. NO, really, I have a LOT of books . I have books I probably haven't read since I was 7. That was almost 7 years ago. In fact I filled up an entire garbage bag full of books I don't want anymore, and I think it weighs more then I do. The scary part?  That wasn't even a fifth of the books I have. -__-    I have enough books to start an army with.

Yeah, thats right. If you see a bunch of books marching down the street, you know whos responsable for it. OH! and you can blame me for all the paper cuts you get. Muhahahamuhaha!>:D ,<----that was my evil laugh.

Beware my evil book army!
But what should I do with it first???

(btw:I just crreeped myself out)

Adios!
-Phoenix

2 comments: