Sunday, June 26, 2011

An overdue introduction?

What do you know about me?
From reading this blog, almost nothing.  Of course, if you know me in person, there are probably still a few things you don't know.  That's mostly because  I always have been, and I probably always will be painfully shy. Its really annoying, actually. 


I guess this is where I tell you even more about myself? 
Well, I'm frightfully insecure, and I have almost zero self confidence. I don't know why, I've been that way for a while.  Aside from that, I'm an extremely sensitive person. Again, I don't know why, but I always have been. I have a tendency to take things to heart (so to speak). Oh! Have a mentioned that I don't know how many times a movie, book or anime has made me cry? Well, it's true, but one things for certain: I couldn't count the number of times such a thing had happened to me on one hand, not even two or three hands. XD Afterwards, I laugh at myself (usually), and I get over it pretty quickly (usually).  It's strange, though, I don't usually cry over things that happen in real life.


Since I'm overly sensitive, frightfully insecure, and painfully shy, you've probably assumed that I'm socially awkward. The truth is, I am. It's always been hard for me to make friends, or rather GOOD friends. 
I can say that of the MAYBE four or five friends I'd made in elementary school I talk to just about none of them. A few I just stopped talking to (not on purpose..it just kinda happened). As for the others? Well, lets just say they aren't the greatest people I've ever met, so I don't talk to them anymore.  


Alright, I'm ready to come out of my emo corner now.
The good thing is that I have really good friends now. They always put up with me, even when I'm sulking in my emo corner. Honestly, no one should have to put up with emo corner!Phoenix. I can be very sulky on occasion. 


While we're on the topic of friends..
They, well,  actually one friend in particular  got me into anime (*cough* Florescka-sama *cough*). I'm not sure if it was her numerous drawings, or her fangirling, either way,  it's her *fault* (I'm using the word "fault" lightly here) that I started watching anime.  




Did someone say Anime?
Oh, anime, how I love thee! Lol. Anime can be deep, anime can be silly, anime can be cute, anime can be full of angst.  Anime can be lots of things, but it is certainly AWESOME! 
^Look at it! It oozes cuteness. ^__^
(Keep scrolling down, for some reason, there is a huge gap.)




























Hobbies?
I don't have very many things I consider to be my hobbies. However, my favorite hobby might just be photography.  I love my camera, even if it is naughty sometimes.  I take pictures, a lot of pictures. Mostly, I take pictures of whatever I feel like taking pictures of.  Lately, I've been trying to take a decent picture of the darn corvids (ravens, crows, magpies, ect) that live in my backyard. They always fly away just before I get a good shot. of them. Then, they fly over to the fence and stare at me. It's like they're taunting me. 


My other hobby is writing. The problem is, I've never finished a story before (not counting the ones I've written for school). It's annoying. I get a really good idea, but I have a hard time starting, and shortly after I start, I end up backing myself into a corner. This wouldn't be so bad if I could think of a way to wrap the story up, but I have trouble doing that too.

Maybe I need new hobbies?

I dunno, you tell me. Err, please.


-Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment