Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Boredom: The post of epic randomness!

So, it's summer vacation. Every year I spend the entire school year waiting for it. Every year I forget how boring summer can get. Every year I say I'm going to make summer not boring, but I never do. X__X

I've spent most of summer vacation watching t.v or on the computer and most of the rest of it sleeping.

Though I did get to go out for frozen yogurt with my friends..

I saw my cousins yesterday, and that was fun (mostly because the younger ones are so adorable..).

Other than that my life is boring..X__X

Which is why I end up watching anime so often..(I have no life XD)

 After a month of doing nothing but blogging and watching anime, it gets kinda tiresome. (Don't get me wrong,  anime is awesome. )

I need to find something else to do..
I do love anime, though..
HELP??

X__X

-Phoenix

1 comment:

  1. WHICH IS WHY I MADE AN EPIC LIST OF 50 THINGS TO DO XD

    Nah that was my life in the summer between 6th and 7th grade... I was a shut in watching One Piece for the WHOLE DAY! My parents nearly killed me -_- On the good side, I did catch up to the latest episode at that time (i think it was 450 ish) X3

    If all else fails, try to set a schedule. A sort of time arrangement that you can adjust your body clock to. For example, every 2 o'clock you can read. Every 4 o'clock, you can have snacks then watch tv. Every 5 o'clock go outside and do stuff (draw, run in the sprinklers, have a picnic etc) then come home at 8. You get the idea. All you have to do then is to try to do follow it consistently so that you won't be bored :)

    Ciao,
    florescka

    ReplyDelete