Monday, October 1, 2012

What do I listen to?

 Here's a prompt that I "stole" off of Florescka's blog ..a long time ago..

Even though I'm just answering these right now..


What Do I Listen To?


FUNNIEST MUSIC VIDEO

 
                                             
Cosplayers make everything better..





COOLEST MUSIC VIDEO
                                                           Breaking the Habit- Linkin' Park





WEIRDEST MUSIC VIDEO

 -





MOST INSPIRING LYRICS
S.I.N.G- My Chemical Romance...well, I don't really know many inspiring songs..

 


SAD SONG :(

Dear Agony-Breaking Benjamin
 

 




HAPPY SONG :)

 





MEAN SONG >:(
                                     I don't know any other  mean songs..xP
                                           





EVIL SONG >:D

 
                                                          Panic at the Disco- There's a reason these tables are numbered






FUNNY SONG XD

 





SONG THAT I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND

 
.

Haha..The one and ONLY part of the dub that I liked..lol I'm not even 100% sure this happened in the original version.its very..strange though..xD


FAVORITE FOREIGN SONG

(AS OF RIGHT NOW)
Tu es mais forte Boss AC
 


FAVORITE RAP
                                                              Space Bound-Eminem
 






FAVORITE MEME SONG

 
                                                                 Le Internet Medley.





CATCHIEST SONG DX


Errgh..I'm sorry I did that too you guys..but really it was the catchiest (and also most annoying) song I could think of..



Lyric-less Song :O
                                                               Passacaglia
 






SONG THAT YOU THINK NO ONE KNOWS

(cannot be in another language besides English)





FAVORITE OLD-TIMEY SONG
(before 2000)
Dazed and Confused- Led Zepplin






FAVORITE SONG GROWING UP

Colours of The Wind
not for my entire childhood, of course..but for a lot of it..xD
 


FAVORITE ARTIST


 If I had to pick one (as of right now), Breaking Benjamin, but it changes a lot and I have more than one favorite, too.

LEAST FAVORITE ARTIST

Justin Bieber


(stolen directly because it couldn't be more true)

ARTIST THAT IS GROWING ON ME

My Chemical Romance. ^-^



MOST INSPIRATIONAL ARTIST


                                         Err..I have no idea


FAVORITE FOREIGN ARTIST
                                                     Boss AC

MY MUSIC!
(use percents; you can make this part up)

15% Rap
5% Pop
10% Intrumentals or foreign
10% Whatever I feel like listening to atm.
<1% gospel or religious
60% Rock ( of all kinds)

No comments:

Post a Comment